Hello, there fashion ladies! I hope you are doing well this week! In today’s post, we are going to see awesome street style outfit ideas featuring my favorite crop top outfits. You are about to see easy ways how to wear this clothing staple in real life.
A simple day look with a black bralette top and stylish high-rise knee-ripped skinny jeans completed with white sneakers. Update this style with cool 1990 style sunglasses and hoop earrings.
I gathered various ideas that will help you create a fabulous outfit. I think each one of these ideas will inspire you to create the best outfit.
This blog covers everything from what crop tops are to how to wear them, with a list of outfits and styles. Supplied is a go-to guide for busty women on buying and wearing crop tops. And finally, you will find top tips for styling your crop top when it’s not summer: shopping list, outfit ideas.
So ladies! Time to express your own, unique style? Read on!
Crop Top Outfits
In simple words, Crop Tops are the shortened versions of shirts or blouses. They comprise a top that fits tightly around your chest and belly, with a very short over skirt and often, a belt.
Crop tops are perfect for the beach or when you just want to keep your midriff covered. The sometimes tight fit allows you to wear them with nothing underneath or simply as an added layer over normal clothes. They are most preferred by younger generations when in the search for trendy looks.
As a matter of fact, you can simply look at Kate Middleton to see how young women are wearing their crop tops these days. You’ll notice that the Duchess’s crop top is usually long enough to cover her tummy and her dress covers around her neck and shoulders.
Now let’s get to the main topic – how to wear crop tops? To buy or not to buy, that is the question! And if you are still asking yourself this question, then surely this blog will help you make up your mind.
1. Choose the style that suits your personality and body type.
2. First things first, you need to decide whether you want a cropped top or a regular one. If you want a crop top, then it is important to consider about your body type and personality whether you are going to wear it with some pants or with shorts or with only skirts. I recommend checking out post on how to wear crop tops with skirts. If you are not going to wear it with pants then you should pick a short top that shows off your midriff.
3. Take full advantage of your style, body and attitude.
4. Crop tops say a lot about the personality of the wearer and how he/she is feeling on certain days: whether you are going for a clubbing day or a picnic party, crop tops are versatile and can be worn for almost any occasion. Crop tops also give your style an edge when worn with the right pair of accessories like belts, scarves, hats, etc. Before buying crop tops always make sure it complements your figure. If you have a large bust then, crop tops with good support will be a great pick for you.
5. The best rule to follow when wearing crop tops is “go for the ones that you feel comfortable in”. If you’re not sure of yourself then better try some other outfit.
6. As mentioned before, crop tops are great for summers but they can also be worn during autumn or spring with a nice pair of trousers, jeans or shorts. You can even pair it up with a elegant dress suit in winter season.
7. Once you have decided upon the crop top style then choose the colors very carefully. While making your purchase of crop top, always keep in mind what you will wear with it because there are many different colors that can ruin your overall style. Check out different colors and shades available in stores and go for best one for yourself.
8. Give a go to simple yet effective combinations and adopt them as a major style note in your wardrobe. This will not only make you look more attractive but moreover it will be very easy on your wallet too.
9. Some of the most popular crop top styles to look out for are tank tops, racerback crop tops, halter crop top and camisole style. There are many other styles available in the market too; however, time spent in choosing these few styles will definitely help you to make a lasting impression on everyone you meet.
10. Another important thing every woman should know before wearing a cropped top is that you should select a style that is both fashionable and affordable. Since crop tops are usually very short; therefore, it will require some proper styling techniques before wearing it properly. Take the help of your friends and relatives to give you some valuable advice.
Plus Size Outfit
We see a lovely black colored OOTD for plus size ladies. A black crop top with long sleeves is teamed with pinstripe high-waisted black pants and black heeled pumps. Check out casual crop tops to wear right now, you gonna find many cool outfit ideas to try this year. Love these thin sunglasses and hoop earrings:
If you are still wondering how and with what to wear your favorite crop top, then you should take a close up look at these images and choose the best outfit ideas that are easy to copy and wear in real life. Read on to find out more.
With High Rise Trackpants
A mustard-yellow cropped hoodie is worn with high-waisted legging-joggers in black color, simple, easy to wear for young ladies:
You don’t have to copy the exact clothing items, as you can simply mix and match all these ideas in the way you want it. Believe me, you will never go unnoticed, as every single set showcased in this compilation is a must-try.
Yes, crop tops can be worn to work. Just make sure you choose the right fit, the right style and the right color. We see a white loose-fit crop top teamed with high-waisted black pants and ankle-strap heeled sandals. A simple black and white color always work. Update this look by adding marble print oversized sunglasses:
If you are scared to wear a crop top by itself, then how about choosing a layered OOTD? We see a crochet white crop sweater worn over a white shirt teamed with jacquard print slim pants and white heels:
Another cool option for business ladies, we see an abstract floral print crop top layered over a light blue shirt teamed with washed slim jeans. Complete this look by adding retro-inspired sunglasses and a metallic clutch bag:
As you have already noticed, crop tops are versatile, so you can wear them to many places and events. Some of them are even appropriate for working hours.
I’ve got an inspiring outfit idea for those who want to make a wow statement by wearing a cropped sweater. How about teaming this roll-neck beige-brown cropped sweater with belted white denim shorts, simple OOTD for chilly summer days:
Plus, most of the crop tops will ideally match any bottom garment, starting from skirts, jeans to classic pants and shorts.
With High Rise Jeans
If you do like bright outfits, then go for this ruffled turtleneck ribbed crop sweater in red color and team it with high-waisted black skinny jeans. Complete it with hoop earrings, gold necklace, and a shoulder black leather bag:
Anyway, I would love to hear your own thoughts and comments. Would you love to try on crop top this year?
With Ripped White Jeans
A wide V-neck off-shoulder cropped sweatshirt in grey color is teamed with high-waisted skinny jeans with ripped knees. Complete this look by adding layered necklaces in gold:
With Bicycle Shorts
A white sporty crop top and matching bicycle shorts in white look amazing. Add modern cat-eye sunglasses and a dark red leather clutch bag:
With Ripped Blue Jeans And White Kicks
Another cool way of wearing a sporty black crop tank top with ripped high-waisted jeans in blue color. Complete this combo by adding white sneakers and aviator sunglasses:
My favorite way of wearing a sporty crop tank top in black is by teaming it with matching color high-waisted leggings. Complete this athleisure look by adding fur embellished flats:
An orange crop top looks amazing with a matching color high-waisted wide-leg pants, complete this set by adding a belt bag in leather and clear heeled sandals:
With Black Jean Shorts
A yellow crop top with spaghetti straps is worn with high-waist dark wash denim shorts completed with white sneakers:
With Bodycon Skirt
A cream-grey sporty bra top looks really chic and sassy teamed with a high-waisted bodycon skirt in matching color:
With Denim Skirt
A ribbed knit pastel-violet crop top with long sleeves looks pretty chic teamed with a high-waist denim skirt, simple and easy to wear outfit combo:
Two Piece Dress
A kind of kill bill inspired look for young ladies. We see yellow-orange crop top with wide short-sleeves teamed with a high-waist pencil midi skirt, love the black outlines of this look:
If you do like sporty looks, then you gonna fall in love with this style. We see a cropped hoodie in blue with white stripes teamed with high-waist blue joggers with white stripes:
With Knee Ripped Black Jeans
Another chic black cropped hoodie with a front cut is paired with high-waist black skinny jeans with ripped knees and white sneakers:
A stylish spaghetti strap crop top in tie-dye is paired with teddy bear cream-white joggers and chunky sneakers in white. Complete this urban sporty look by adding oversized sunglasses:
Keep it sassy, chic and feminine. Go for a crop-top jumpsuit with wide-leg pants in green with white pinstripes. Complete the look by adding black heeled sandals:
With Leather Jacket
A classic black crop top looks great with a black leather shearling jacket and classic mid-rise skinny jeans, a nice combo for spring days, by the way, check out my post on how to wear leather jackets, there are some cool inspiration outfit ideas for this year:
A crochet white off-shoulder crop top with puffy long sleeves is teamed with high-waisted white denim shorts. Complete this summer look by adding a straw wide-brim hat:
Plus size ladies look awesome in crop tops, here is a nice example of a curvy lady wearing a black henley crop top paired with a black shearling coat and high-waisted blue skinny jeans completed with criss-cross heeled sandals:
With Puffer Jacket
A black-coated puffer jacket ideally matches this red bandeau crop top teamed with high-rise black skinny jeans, see my post on ways how to wear puffer coats this year:
A cozy crop top with quarter-zip closure in the black color is paired with high-rise boyfriend jeans:
Another amazing outfit idea for young ladies. A patterned crop top rash guard in Latvian symbols is teamed with matching high-waisted bikini bottoms:
How about wearing this red crop top with a wide neckline and long sleeves. Pair it with ripped black skinny jeans:
A white ruffled bandeau crop top is paired with wash skinny high-rise jeans. Love the cocktail touch of this top. I would wear it to cocktail parties and fancy events:
Outfit For Running
We see a perfect set for running and gyms. A violet sporty crop top with long sleeves is teamed with matching color sporty leggings:
With A Suit
We see a lace bralette styled with a tailored white pantsuit completed with a black leather clutch bag and pointed-toe heeled pumps in black:
A khaki green crop tank top ideally matches these wash blue regular jeans:
A slouchy boyfriend style crop top tee in black color looks urban and casual teamed with high-rise wash blue skinny jeans:
A black turtleneck crop top with long sleeves will be a perfect choice for ladies who want to make a wow-effect. Team it with high-waisted blue jeans:
With Denim Jacket
A basic black crop tank top looks amazing with a ripped denim jacket and high-waisted dark-grey wide-leg pants, update this combo by adding tortoise sunglasses and black leather handbag:
A white crop top with a deep neck and puffy shoulder sleeves looks awesome with high-waist blue jeans. Update this combo by adding tortoise modern cat-eye sunglasses:
A bright yellow crop tank top in yellow looks stunning with high-waisted blue sknny jeans. Complete this look by adding amazing hoop earrings in gold:
A kind of kill bill inspired outfit idea. We see a crop top hoodie in yellow with black side stripes teamed with matching color joggers:
If you are into yoga, then I highly recommend giving a try to this set, consisting of a cropped sweatshirt in cream-white teamed with white leggings:
If you are into cozy clothes, then go for this warm teddy bear crop top with quarter zip closure, and style it with high-waist skinny jeans in wash blue color:
We see a cute off-shoulder crop top in pastel yellow color teamed with white high-waisted skinny jeans. A simple day look for young ladies:
Halter tops, cropped blouses, and itty bitty tube tops are enduring warm weather staples, the type that have been reinvented decade after decade, no matter the current trend focus. As with everything from the late ’90s and early 2000s, they’ve made a grown-up comeback in the form of sophisticated lace details, sexy sheer options and even easy belly-button-brushing tee’s this season. Hope you liked my collection and found your favorites.