Now it’s time to talk about green dresses. My mission for today is to show you some of the best ideas on what shoes you can wear with green dresses. Why green is so special these days? This year we see a comeback of green color and you better know some easy ways how to wear it in your everyday life, as well as for special occasions.
We see a perfect day look for young ladies. An army green light dress is worn with a suede brown biker jacket and cream-brown heeled sandals. Simple outfit idea for casual parties and street walks.
In today’s article, we are about to see my favorite ways how to style green dresses with various shoes. You gonna be wowed to see what shoes you can wear with green dresses. The following shoe choices will work with any shade of green, including mint green, apple green, emerald, even teal, and khaki green!
Now it’s time to talk about green dresses. My mission for today is to show you some of the best ideas on what shoes you can wear with green dresses. In this post I’ll show you a variety of different shoe options that will look great with your green dress. This includes a few sandals, pumps, booties and even some more formal options like strappy heels.
I am so in love with that emerald green long-sleeve dress with a fit-and-flare silhouette. It looks retro-inspired. Complete it with beige pumps and a black leather handbag.
Here is an adorable look that comes with a white blouse layered under a sleeveless belted green sheath dress completed with dark brown leather boots.
A pastel green silk slipdress is an ideal choice for summer days. If it’s chilly outside, you can always add a plaid blazer and white trainers.
A dark green pleated V-neck dress looks glamour and ideal for evening cocktail parties. Complete it with blush pumps and oversized sunglasses.
A wrap green dress with 3/4 sleeves looks fabulous and modern. Update it with brown leather boots and a classic brown leather handbag. A nice choice for spring days.
If you feel like wearing classy and retro looks, then go for this long-sleeve shirtdress with ruffled detailing. Complete it with shiny sequin silver heeled sandals and a cute belt.
Now, those of you who dream of urban safari style, you should try on this cargo shirtdress in khaki green color. Update this look by adding leopard print heels and rounded sunglasses.
Want to try something bright and fresh? Go for this monochrome outfit consisting of a wrap bright green coat and a dress. Complete the look by adding oversized cat-eye sunglasses and pointed-toe nude heeled pumps.
A sleeveless ruffled dark green dress with spaghetti straps looks sweet and ladylike! Complete it with ankle-strap heeled sandals in black color.
A wrap long dress in dark green silk is layered under a camel coat. Update this look by adding oversized shades, classic black leather handbag, and nude heeled pumps.
A lovely long-sleeve dress with a belt and long sleeves looks rich and elegant. Update it with kitten heel blue pumps and vintage sunglasses.
We see a cute sundress with spaghetti straps worn with a cream-beige cardigan and white pumps.
Another shiny silk wrap dress with long sleeves is combined with leopard print heeled sandals. A lovely look for special occasions.
Here is depicted a khaki-green dress worn with a blue denim jacket and suede grey-brown ankle boots.
Another evening-appropriate dress with long sleeves. A perfect choice for theater and special dinner events. Complete it with black pointed-toe pumps.
A classic shirtdress in green color is styled with a brown coat and light brown leather boots. Complete it with statement sunglasses and a miniature handbag.
A neon green dress looks fantastic styled with that black leather jacket and black suede fringed boots.
A maxi green gown is updated with dark blue heeled sandals and a blue overlay.
1. The Outfit: Green Dress + Faux Leather Jacket + Ankle Boots
I’m wearing a green maxi dress (similar one here)and a faux leather jacket. To finish off the look I added some leopard print boots and pushed the envelope with some bright red lipstick!
2. If you want to add a retro edge to your look, I would suggest a pair of classic white sneakers. Go for something like these simple sneakers.
3. I think if you wear this green maxi dress with a pair of gorgeous shoes and keep the rest of your look very simple, you’ll have the most beautiful outfit. For this look I went with a pair of gold flats and finished off the look with a bright red lip.
4. These leather biker boots are inc both practical and stylish (and they’re so comfy!). If you’re looking for a pair of shoes that are great for dressing up or down, definitely give these a try!
5. How to style the dress: I would probably wear these boots but I love the color on this green dress and how it contrasts with the black shoes, so I would choose something different for my outfit but with this color scheme in mind.
6. This is the perfect dress for some lace up booties. The colour, heel height and lace detailing make such a cute combination!