I am about to share with you some stylish open-front cardigans that are ideal for warming you up during chilly summer nights and sunny spring season months. These knitwear essentials can complement any look, which makes it easy to combine it with trendy apparel, as well as with basic stuff.
A lovely look for street walks around town. Go for a plaid open-fornt cardigan and team it with a cable-knit sweater in white tucked in maroon pencil-skirt completed with beige booties.
I am about to share with you some stylish open-front cardigans that are ideal for warming you up during chilly summer nights and sunny spring season months. There are so many amazing ways that you can wear these cardigans and I hope this post will help you figure out which one is best for you.
Easy Ways To Wear Open Front Cardigans
Why do I love them so much? First of all, they all are incredibly practical and comfortable, which makes them a “must-have” for every modern woman.
In this street style guide, we are about to see open-front cardigans that make any outfit look light and airy. Yes, they might not look as functional, as classic ones, but you can always add a belt to tie them up.
You gonna find easy style tips and tricks that can help you create a fabulous look. I mean, here are gathered street style looks that feature cool combinations that are easy to copy in real life.
We see a greyish open-front cardigan styled with a white V-neck top teamed with ripped blue boyfriend jeans and cute heels. See more ideas on how to wear boyfriend jeans in real life.
UPDATE Check out these open-front cardigan outfits for women below:
1. Solid Color Cardigan, Turtleneck with Jeans and Jewelry: This outfit features a black turtleneck, light blue jeans, hoop earrings, and a leather belt. The turtleneck is worn off the shoulder to provide some coverage of the chest area for women who need that extra layer of protection during those cooler months.
2. Cardigan with Culottes: This is a casual outfit that can be worn anywhere. You can complete the look with cute flats to dress it up a little while you are at work or an elegant sandal during the weekend. Here’s what you will need for this style: solid color cardigan, suede culottes, and leopard print shoes.
3. Short Cardigan and Jeans: You don’t have to wear your open-front cardigans every day in order to make them last for years to come. Just make sure that you take care of them by washing after every couple of uses. This is a casual outfit that you can wear to work and also to the grocery store. You can add a colorful bangle bracelet and a pair of earrings if you want to go for more trends. Here’s what you will need for this outfit: black open-front short cardigan, rippedjeans, and white sneakers.
4. Belted Open-Front Cardigan: This open-front cardigan is worn by women who are seriously stunning or who are just dying to appear like the fashion divas that they are! It is worn with a matching skinny belt that adds some edginess while still providing versatility. You can also wear it without the belt if you prefer something more casual during the weekdays.
5. Light Grey Open-Front Cardigan with Jeans: You don’t have to wear your cardigans with skirts or dresses in order to look trendy. You can wear yours with jeans and other various pants as well. You can easily pair your open-front cardigan with a t-shirt, crop top, and sandals for a casual look that is also suitable for a more formal event. Here’s what you will need in order to complete this outfit: dark blue jeans, light grey open-front cardigan, heels, and tights for extra warmth during the colder months.
6. Open-Front Cardigan with Camisole Top: Cardigans can be worn with tops, blouses, and button down shirts. It all depends on your preference. This cardigan is worn by women who want to keep the look simple yet sophisticated. If you are petite, you can borrow this style from tall women because cardigans tend to gather at the bottom in order to cover larger legs. Love that sexiness touch in this simple casual outfit idea.
7. Open-Front Cardigan with Printed Shirt and Leather Culottes: This style is good for women who want to add a waist-to-hip ratio of 0 to 1. This is a casual outfit that you can wear off-the-shoulder. You can pair it with jeans, and even skirts. You can also carry it to work or even wear it out to lunch with your friends. Love these leather culottes and the way they styled with a white shirt in black print.