In love with grey? If yes, then you should take a look through this street style compilation of inspirational outfit ideas you can try out this Winter. I gathered all my favorite grey Fall outfits to try this year. I think most of you like to wear neutral colors during cold seasons, am I right?
Lovely fedora hats will be a great match to wear with an oversized ribbed-knit sweater in grey and grey regular jeans completed with snakeskin print boots.
Personally, I tend to avoid wearing bright hues. Speaking of dominant neutral hues, then you should go for black, burgundy, white, dark purple, brown, and of course grey. Believe me, there are so many ways how to wear grey in your everyday life. Read on to see my favorite street style looks that feature grey color garments.
Grey is a wonderful color! You should feel free to try out these outfits because grey is one of the most versatile colors. Grey can be combined with any other color and even “neutral” pieces of other colors such as black or white will match well with grey.
The best thing that I love about grey is that it matches everyone, any ages and skin tones! It doesn’t look dull, like brown or tan, but also isn’t too bright! You can wear it in almost every occasion from casual day time to formal evening wear.
Grey coat with a beige sweater, black skinny jeans and ankle boots in black:
You can combine grey with all dark shades and neutrals. I am pretty sure, these outfits will inspire you to create new stunning looks. All you need is to balance grey with other colors. For instance, you can go gully grey colored, or pair light or dark grey with blush hues.
Cream grey coat with a white sweater, white skinnies, and black flat hiking boots:
If you are bored of pairing grey with dark and light neutrals, then you better mix it with pastels. Indeed, grey looks awesome in different colors. All in all, I suggest you scroll down your mouse to see the rest of my favorites. I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Grey coat with grey V-neck sweater and grey skinny jeans:
All in grey outfit idea with snakeskin print boots:
An oversized cable knit scarf with slouchy sweater in grey and white joggers:
Plaid grey blazer with a grey slip dress and black patent boots. I guess you do love wearing suit jackets, right? If you are looking for cool ways how to style it in real life, then I’ve got a full guide on how to wear blazers for women, check it out and let me know your thoughts:
Here are a few tips for wearing grey:
1) Grey is a very neutral color, so you want to wear it with an outfit that matches this trend. It is best to stick to color schemes that are light and bright. But you are free pair grey with other complimentary colors such as blue, purple, red and yellow.
2) Grey makes you look younger and more elegant without being too “formal. The main reason why I recommend grey is because it is versatile and neutral which means you can use it in almost any occasion.
3) Grey is subtle and sophisticated so you shouldn’t go with bolder versions such as:
* pink Or purple-grey is the color of choice for women over 40 ;).
4) When you wear grey, don’t try to add dramatic accents. Keep them a little bit toned down.
5) Try not to wear more than one shade of grey if you are trying to achieve a polished look like a professional business woman. If you are going for more casual look, then it is absolutely fine.
6) Grey is the best color when it comes to workplace clothes so it is best to invest in them because they can be worn for all occasions and seasons.
Plaid culottes in grey with an oversized sweater in grey and white pumps:
Grey oversized blazer with black leggings and OTK black boots:
Grey collarless teddy bear coat with a black tee, black skinny jeans and black boots:
An oversized grey sweater with snakeskin print mini skirt and black leather ankle boots:
Camel coat with turtleneck sweater dress in grey and black suede ankle boots:
Grey sweater and black leather pants:
1. Grey V-neck Sweater + Grey Jeans: Our go-to outfit this winter has been super comfy and easy breezy! The sweater can also be layered over something lightweight or just worn on its own as well as with leggings or skinny jeans underneath.
2. Grey Sweatshirt + Leggings: This is a great second outfit during the day. Again, why not pair it with black leggings or skinny jeans underneath for that comfier look and if you’re looking for an outfit to wear over a sweater, then try this.
3. Grey Tee + Black Jeans: This jersey tee is one of our favorites and is one of our go-to outfits for running errands during the week as it’s so comfy! You can easily pair it with a black legging or skinny jeans.
4. Black Jeans + Grey Cardigan: If it’s cold enough to invest in a jumper, then go for a thick cardigan instead of something thin.
5. Grey Sweater + Grey Skater Dress: If you’re looking for an easy way to dress up an outfit, then grab your favorite skater dress and style it with a grey sweater.
6. Grey Dress + Tights: Another option is to wear a skater dress with your winter coat or cardigan completed with sassy tights and high boots.
7. Grey Coat: A beautiful coat is an investment that will last you years so get a classic color like grey for longevity and warmth!
8. Gray Tote Bag: A great bag can be used all year round so go for one in a neutral color like this gray tote bag which can be styled with so many different outfits throughout the year!
9. Grey Tracksuit: This looks a little bit more casual than the other outfits but hey, at least it’s comfortable and can be worn with leggings or skinny jeans underneath if you’re looking for an easy date night outfit.
10. Grey Sweater Dress + Black Leggings: Another great idea is to wear a sweater dress with leggings underneath. Again, why not pair it with leggings or skinny jeans underneath and if you’re looking for an outfit to wear over a sweater, then try this grey striped dress.
11. Grey Tee + Black Leather Pants: This is a great outfit to wear over a sweater or even on its own with black leather pants ( which are so popular this winter ). This will just add an extra layer of warmth!
12. Grey Sweater + Grey Jeans: A second option for wearing a grey sweater is to pair it with grey jeans. The knitted material still makes it look more casual and this works well for those days when you might not be able to wear your black leather pants or wanted to wear something that’s a little less heavy but still stylish.