Say hello to slipdresses! Yes, they are back and you better try them this year. Today’s story is dedicated to the simplest and chic ways you can wear this garment on the streets. I will show you how to look stylish without breaking a sweat. Keep reading!
There is no need to get messy with style when you are wearing a slipdress, they take care of your outfit for the day. The trick is in how you wear it and how you style it. I will give you some tips that will help you feel good in your own skin and know what to do with that chic dress the next time you see one on sale. Here we go!
Love it or hate it, but it was bound to make its major comeback. I simply adore it. Every slipdress shown in this collection has something so sexy and laid back. When I see it on someone, it resembles a seductive nightie feeling. The look is so damn silky and luscious.
What I love the most about it, it can be worn in a billion ways. You are free to wear it with heels, or with sneakers, with strappy sandals, lace-up stilettos, flat sandals, gladiator sandals.
If you are not into ballet pumps nor espadrilles, then there are tons of cool ideas on how to underline your grunge spirit by wearing ankle boots, motorcycle boots, and combat styles
It’s so damn sexy to see such a feminine dress completed with mannish boots. Plus, you can always use layering effects, by teaming slipdress with a chunky sweater on or a leather jacket. You can also go for a sporty glam relaxed style by teaming the slip dress and sneakers. I also like to see women who go for slipdress and Birkenstocks look.
Of course, almost every slipdress has its style, cut & design. But at the same time, they all are equal and the same: thin straps, silky or chiffon fabric, cut to the body line,
Tips For Wearing Slipdresses
1) Pairing chunky sneakers with your dress is the easiest way of making it more street-wear appropriate. It is a perfect tip for women who want to stay cool and comfortable.
2) Try matching your slipdress with your favorite sunglasses or a cute, small bag to create great contrast and stand out from the crowd. It is a great way of making a simple outfit more exciting and more of a statement piece while still maintaining the easy breezy vibe that comes with slipdresses.
3) Pay attention to the pattern of your slipdress when you are going out at night. Make sure that the print matches your skin tones so that it will not be too much or too little light on you all at once. If your skin is darker, you can wear a lighter shade of the print. If your skin is lighter, you can go for a darker color.
4) Make sure that you choose a pair of shoes that will make your outfit look more fashionable and stylish. Match them with the accessories that you have when wearing the slipdress since they would be the most noticeable and noticeable part of your outfit in most cases.
5) If you are going to pair it with socks or tights, make sure that they are not too thick or too thin, because if they are bulky or loose around your legs it can ruin the silhouette of the dress.
6) Try a messy hairstyle for a slipdress. It is easy to create and easy to maintain for any kind of day or occasion. Especially if you are going out at night, this hairstyle is perfect because it will give you more confidence with your look and less time maintaining it.