If you thinking of skinny jeans, then they are in fashion! They have a huge comeback and today, I am going to share with you my tips on how to look fabulous in skinny jeans.
I think skinny jeans are the only denim piece that can be used in punk, grunge, hipster, and rock and roll outfits. The best thing about skinnies is that you can be slim body lady, curvy, plus-sized, petite, wide and you can still wear skinny fit jeans. This denim piece is a blessing for all body types, all you need is to find the right style and cut. Plus, you can be in your twenties or sixties and still wear skinny jeans.
What a comeback the skinny jeans have brought about. From making an appearance on the red carpet to showing up on Instagram feeds, they are taking over the world. If you’re thinking of getting into this trend, then look no further than this article for style ideas and tips from working with these pieces of clothing to help you make it your own!
Women are usually more concerned about trends than men and will even go so far as to purchase an expensive pair of jeans simply because it’s in trend if they don’t already own a pair that stays true to the latest fashion. However, when it comes to skinny jeans, this trend is not just about trends. It’s about a return to the basics and what people have been missing for so long: being comfortable.
Sometimes, you really need to go back to basics. In today’s world, with its ever-changing styles popping up on the runways and then dying down faster than they came up, it is so easy to get caught up in the hoopla. There are so many things out there that you can’t find again until it’s time for the next big trend.
Why skinnies suit most ladies? Because of their design, most of the modern skinny jeans come with high rise waists, they visually make ladies look taller. Just be careful, finding the right size can be a pretty difficult task, as too long jeans can shorten your legs, the sizes may vary in various brands, so you better grab tons of patience and try out as many styles as possible.
Tips For Wearing Skinny Jeans This Year
Here are some easy tips for wearing skinny jeans:
1) Don’t buy them too slim. If you’re buying jeans that are too skinny, then all kinds of problems can arise. First of all, those pants won’t fit right. They might be too tight on the butt or thighs, or they’ll be baggy. Also, if you’re wearing them tight on the top of your thigh, you’ll have major sweat issues.
2) Don’t be afraid to buy a larger size. Skinny jeans don’t have to really, really fit that well. You don’t have to be afraid that if they are just a little loose, then you can’t wear them.
3) Wear a belt or suspenders with your skinny jeans. This is an excellent way of making sure that the pants won’t fall down, no matter how much you eat or drink during your night out. It also helps you balance out the loose-fitted top and the skinny jeans so that they work well together without conflicting with each other in any way.
4) Wear them higher. Depending on what you choose to wear with your pair of skinny jeans, you may need to raise them up a bit.
5) Size down. If you are buying jeans that are too big, it will look like you’re wearing a frump. Of course, if you plan on gaining weight or just want to make sure that the jeans don’t shrink in the wash, then buy them larger.
6) If you can pull off high heels, then feel free to wear them with your skinny jeans. Wearing heels will basically make your legs look taller!
These jeans come in various details and colors, from white to blue and black to ripped and printed. Plus, you are free to wear them with absolutely any shoes you like, starting from classic pumps, boots, posh stilettos to sneakers, sandals, and flip flops. Yes, these jeans look good with almost any top, whatever fits the occasion. And yes, they are super comfortable. Although stylists advice us trying on boyfriend, bootcut and flared jeans, but I am telling you, the skinny jeans will never leave us again.