Now it’s time to draw your attention to the plaid pants. If the answer is short, then yes, plaid pants are trendy this year, but there are some exceptions and things you should keep in mind, like what exactly plaid pants are in right now. In today’s article, we are about to see what designs and colors can be seen everywhere around on the streets and how to style them to look at your best.
There are numerous posers but this clothing item is always in fashion. Here we will tell you how to wear plaid pants for ladies and choose the best option for your style.
The truth is that there are no prescriptive rules for wearing plaid pants. You can mix them with any items from your wardrobe that you want and we will always have a fresh look and original outfit. However, if you want to give yourself an advantage, you should know how to wear plaid pants for ladies.
It is very important that you get a fit for your body. Never wear a style that is too big or too small. So choose a style would fit you perfectly without being too tight or loose. Plaid pants were designed to emphasize the feminine shape of most women, so if you have a curvy figure, then it’s advised that you emphasize your waist and legs with these clothes. You can always wear sneakers as a fancy option to complete your outfit with some casual look.
What This Post Is About:
Easy Tips On Wearing Plaid Pants
The classic way to wear plaid pants for ladies is to pair them with neutral color tones. A black or white t-shirt, an exquisite blouse and a pair of elegant heels will highlight the pattern of your favorite plaid pants. Thus, no one can say that you are mistaken in terms of colors and they will not do it even if you choose some trendy color palette.
If you want to go back to the trends, then we have a few more interesting options for you:
1) Plaid blazer, plaid pants and printed blouse – this is an ideal combination for the autumn or winter day. If you decide to do it before the summer season, then coordinate it with a white blouse, but you can wear solid color t-shirt and sneakers.
2) Denim shirt and gingham pants – this is an awesome combination for the spring day. If you want to go back to the simplest plaid pants for ladies , then don’t forget about a denim long sleeve shirt.
3) Leather vest, white t-shirt and plaid pants – get this combination and you will not be mistaken in terms of style. If you want to be a little different from the rest of the girls, then wear a biker style leather vest with a pair of plaid pants.
4) Solid blazer, and plaid pants – this is an ideal combination for the spring day. It’s great that such combination don’t need any accessories because everything is already there. But if you want to accentuate your look, then choose some details like statement necklace or original hair color.
5) Everyone’s favorite grunge look with leather jacket and plaid skinny pants! Yes, we all love that black leather jacket combined with a black turtleneck and red plaid skinny pants, update this look with layered necklaces and lace-up black boots.
If you want to go back to the easiest way to wear plaid pants for ladies, then consider a simple white shirt and black jacket as your outfit. But if you want to be a little different from the rest of the world, wear a t-shirt with some print and pair it with plaid pants or lace up boots.
We see wide-leg cropped pants in plaid print worn with a relaxed-fit white sweater and white slip-on shoes.
If you’ve been on Instagram lately, you’ve likely seen your fair share of fashionistas sporting the same fall look: plaid pants. It’s the fresh take on an off-duty outfit we’ve been waiting for, and if you want some ideas for how to style the plaid pants, look no further. We’ve rounded up five fashion-forward ways to wear it. Whether you pair them with a crop top, a turtleneck, or a windbreaker, this is the new casual-cool outfit that celebs can’t stop wearing.
Why Plaid Pants Are So In Trend
Let’s start our big journey, trust me, satisfaction is guaranteed! Checkered pants are pretty vibrant and this year you are free to choose lots of cool designs that fit almost every taste.
This year we still see grey plaid pants, as they are pretty versatile and can work with lots of tops and jackets. My favorites are black-white plaid pants, they are eye-catchy and look awesome with bright blouses. If you are more into a grunge style, then you can always give a try to red-and-black version.
You can make a wow statement with cropped fitted pants in a plaid print, you can make them look cool with cropped tops and leather jackets. I love to team them with sophisticated blouses, knitted sweatshirts, and other knitwear, etc.
Best Styles Of Plaid Pants
plaid pants pajama style
plaid pants in punk style
plaid pants for grunge ladies
plaid print leggings
plaid pants in loose fit
plaid pants for plus size women
plaid pants in slim fit
plaid pants in red and black color
plaid pants in black and grey
plaid pants in green
These green plaid pants look awesome with that crop top and a short denim jacket, complete the look by adding classic black trainers. See other cool ideas on how to style short denim jackets, as I’ve got some impressive street style looks:
plaid pants in black and white
My Favorite Ways With What To Wear Plaid Pants
plaid pants and turtleneck
plaid pants and a graphic tee
plaid pants and crop top set
plaid pants and blazer
plaid pants and doc martens
plaid pants with sneakers
plaid pants with vans
plaid pants and leather jacket